We focus on creating accurate records so you can focus on the important aspects of running your business.
Check, sort and record daily financial transactions to keep your business records accurate and current.
- Prepare and send invoices to your customers and match payment received to their relevant invoice. For past due customers; we prepare and send statements showing their account history and outstanding balance.
- Enter and track bills from your suppliers. We keep you informed on what bills are coming due to avoid costly late fees.
- Cross reference entered data against the bank or credit card statements to help safeguard you against missing income and expenses in your business records.
CHART OF ACCOUNTS SETUP
- Setup of a structured account list in QuickBooks consisting of assets, liabilities, equity, COGS, revenue, and expenses to capture business transactions.
- An estimation of the revenue and expenses over a specified future period of time using historical data to help you plan ahead.
GENERAL LEDGER REVIEW
- Review of your financial report to ensure all transactions are recorded to the proper account.
- Reports summarizing accounts to provide information necessary in business decision making or for other interested parties. These reports often include; Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and/or Statement of Cash Flow.
Let us help ease the payroll process for your business and take the hassle out of paying employees.
- Accurate and timely pay to your employees. Provide total for direct deposit.
PAYROLL TAX DEPOSIT
- Calculate and schedule payroll taxes deposits. Tracking of liability to the government to ensure they are paid timely and to safeguard you against costly tax penalties and interest.
- Preparation of required quarterly reports to the federal and state government. Year-end preparation of W2’s for your employees and reporting to the government.